By Edwin Rivera – Papi Tips
Today in Papi Cocina we’ll talk on how prepare a delicious Nacho Cheese Recipe. It’s a simple, colorful and fun plate.
I don’t have much off time, but when I do, the kitchen is my relaxing space (meaning that it’s my passion to create recipes that everyone in my family can enjoy).
On this occasion my toughs were inclined in creating something that my daughters both enjoy. Nachos with Cheese, and why not a little chicken that indeed gave it that kick than even my wife told me ohh dear, yummy !! 🙂
Perhaps I’m bragging my self a little, but I must tell you and according to my beloved family, well, lets just say that I received their full approval and warm compliments in this fun and simple Chicken Nacho Cheese Recipe, and that without a doubt are the favorites in my home.
Nacho Cheese Recipe
The following are the ingredients for this tasty recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1 tablespoon iof paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oil. (olive, coconut or your preference) I used coconut oil.
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 glass jar of creamy while cheese with green peppers (can be found at Target)
- 1 can of black olives
- 1 can of Enchilada Sauce (Old El Paso)
- 1 can of Rotel (diced tomatoes, onions and pepper mixed)
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 large bag of Tostitos Chips
- 2 small potatoes (optional)
You will also need a big cup, knife, cutting board, spoons a small pot for the cheese sauce, a medium pan (no stick) and a Pyrex.
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces (strip, diced) your choice
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the cheese) in the pan, mix throughly and cook on medium high heat for 20 minutes. Make sure the pan is cover and also that the chicken is cook throughly.
Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
- On small pot, empty the contents of the white cheese and green pepper mix.
- Add the cup of whole milk, cook for 15 minutes , and steer occasionally.
- Make sure the cheese sauce cooks in low heat.
- Once cooked empty the can of refried beans in the big cup or bowl.
- Add some of the cheese sauce to the refried beans, and steer to create a saucy bean dip like mix to a creamy consistency.
How to assemble the final Nacho plate:
- On the Pyrex, place a bed of the tortillas chips
- Add the Rotel mix on top of the tortilla chips bed. (Spread it around).
- Add 1/2 of the Enchilada Sauce on top of the Tostitos as well.
- Add cooked chicken on top and spread around in a uniform pattern.
- Add another layer of tortilla chips (Tostitos), and repeat the process.
- Once step 5 is complete, then add the rest of the cheese sauce.
- Finish the final stage with the left over enchilada sauce and decor by adding the black olives.
- And at last serve and enjoy.
More recipes: Rice and Milk Sweet Dessert
Lets connect ! Instagram – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest